Duration: 2 days
The students store native XML data in DB2 and create XML indexes. They analyse, plan information for queries and take steps for improving query execution. The course also teaches students how to manage the XML schemas and the techniques available for decomposing the XML documents.
- Establish the environment to store native XML data in DB2
- Create XML indexes for efficient retrieval of XML data
- Analyze query executions and what you can do to improve the query performance
- Validate and register XML schemas using commands
- Annotate XML schemas and decompose XML documents using commands
- Use Developer Workbench to annotate XML schemas for decomposition, and register XML schemas for validation, decomposition, or both
This course is also offered as web-based training. Please contact us for more information.