Duration: 3 days
- Use object-relational capabilities of DB2 UDB such as LOB manipulation, user-defined functions, and user-defined distinct types
- Code dynamic SQL applications
- Code stored procedures and call such procedures
- Use product defined Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Identify factors that influence application performance of alternatives to static SQL
- Code embedded, static SQL applications
- Discuss relational database concepts
- Use basic C language syntax components
These skills can be developed by taking:
- Introduction to C Programming
- DB2 UDB Programming Fundamentals (CL10)
Equivalent experience may be substituted for these courses.Application programming experience with other relational database systems, such as DB2 MVS, DB2/VSE and VM, and DB2/400, would be appropriate for meeting the DB2 prerequisites.
This course is also offered as web-based training. Please contact us for more information.
Course available by request – please contact us for further details.