Duration: 4 days
- Describe data quality definition and issues
- Build QualityStage jobs to investigate data quality issues
- Build QualityStage jobs to cleanse data
- Consolidate duplicate records using QualityStage
- Create a consolidated view of customer records
- Create a reference match that will relate customers to event data
- Data Analysts responsible for data quality using QualityStage
- Data Quality Architects
- Data Cleansing Developers
Data Analysts, Quality Architects and, Data Cleansing Developers responsible for cleaning up duplicates, redundant information, conflicting data will benefit from this course while helping them to use InfoSphere QualityStage in the most effective way.
- A text editor
Classroom and hands on lab exercises.
This course is also offered as web-based training. Please contact us for more information.