Duration: 1 day
This course is designed to introduce the student to the capabilities of BigSheets. BigSheets is a component of InfoSphere BigInsights. It provides the analyst the ability to be able to visualize and analyze data stored HDFS using a spreadsheet type interface without any programming.
Upon successful completion of this course, the students will be able to:
- Describe how BigSheets can help with the business and technical challenges of big data
- Create BigSheets workbooks
- From data stored in HDFS
- Directly from data generated by an application
- Use BigSheets readers to properly parse data in BigSheets
- Create sheets within workbooks
- List the different types of functions available when creating a new sheet
- Create charts to more easily visualize BigSheets results
- Export BigSheets data to a web browser or a file in HDFS
This intermediate course is for Business analysts planning on working with BigSheets.
You should have attended InfoSphere BigInsights Foundation (DW61) or equivalent knowledge would be very useful.
Classroom and hands on lab exercises.
This course is also offered as web-based training. Please contact us for more information.