IBM DB2 USERS – REGISTER NOW !
In 2017, IBM Australia proposes a half-yearly technical day for DB2 customers. Our aim is to provide a day-long event for technical DB2 users, offering the following:
- A stream of technical presentations and demonstrations on DB2 z/OS topics
- A stream of technical presentations and demonstrations on DB2 LUW topics
- A DB2 certification test room (and some complimentary certification tokens)
- Networking opportunities during coffee and lunch breaks.
The first events will be held in March and April
REGISTER NOW !
- Canberra – 28 March – Customer Centre, IBM, 28 Sydney Ave, Forrest
- Melbourne – 4 April – Hilton South Wharf, 2 Convention Centre Pl, Melbourne
- Sydney – 6 April – Hilton Sydney, 488 George St, Sydney
By sending an email to Miki Luong () and indicate:
- which location you would like to attend
- what stream – LUW or z O/S
- if you have any dietary requirements
DB2 LUW CONTENT